Easy E’s Car Service LLC. We are not a traditional Taxi Cab company. Easy E’s Car Service is a Luxury Car Service that offers luxury vehicles for your comfort. All of our vehicles are non smoking. Our goal is to provide the most reliable and friendly Taxi Cab service in the Seminole area.
Call (727) 831-8883
Easy E’s Car Service Rates:
- $2.50 per mile, 2 mile minimum.
- Fully Licensed and Insured.
- Flat Rates Available.
- Service to Tampa International Airport and all other Regional Airports Available.
- Seminole Taxi:
Call (727) 831-8883
- Taxi Service To Local Bars in the West Seminole area:
- Mickey Quinns Pub and Grill: Good friends, Great times at your neighborhood Irish Pub
- Gooses Sports Bar: No matter who your favorite sports team is, you’ll find it on one of our 36 large flat screen TV’s. Gooses has great food cold drinks and a friendly atmosphere.
- The Porpoise Pub: One of Seminole’s oldest bars. Biker friendly.
- Time Out Grille and Bar: Full liquor bar, great food, 25 televisions, trivia, pool, darts, Foosball, shuffleboard, Golden Tee Golf, Silver Strike Bowling, and many other games.
- Mahuffer’s Bar: Warm Beer, Lousy Food, Sometimes Live Music, Sometimes Live Food, you never know what you’ll find at MAHUFFER’S.
- Makos on the Rocks: Dance the night away with live bands and DJ’s.
Taxi Service to Local Restaurants in the West Seminole area include:
- Spoto’s Grill 131: Featuring hand cut steaks and the finest local seafood available. Hand crafted cocktails.
- Joto’s Pizza: At Joto’s Pizza, we pride ourselves on providing you with delicious food at reasonable prices. Our dough and sauce are prepared daily from scratch.
- Angry Pepper: The Angry Pepper Tap house, serves up some of the best BBQ in the area! Along with over a 100 different beers (37 on tap.)
- Cafe Largo: Whether you’re enjoying a romantic night on the town, a quiet evening with friends, or an elegant family celebration, welcome to Cafe Largo.
- Aqua Prime: Elevated surf ‘n’ turf dishes offered in a laid-back, beach-themed space with ample outdoor seating.
- 688 Fine Wine and Spirit: A large variety of Imported, Domestic and Micro-brewed beers. A 30,000 bottle, temperature controlled Wine Room. Walk in humidor with the freshest quality Cigars in town. Gourmet Cheese and Gift Baskets.
- Local attractions:
- Park Boulevard Boat Ramp: This 6.5-acre boating facility is located on the Intercoastal Waterway. This facility is open 24 hours a day and features 73 vehicle and trailer parking spaces